There are many programming solutions that you would come across for your ecommerce website but it is essential that you choose the right one. Magento and OpenCart are both free and open source software but most developers are opting for OpenCart and there are many reasons behind it. Here are some of the reasons behind it:
- OpenCart is user friendly and is software that is very easy to install, manage and administer. This only means that even if you are very less technical knowledge, you would be able to manage your ecommerce store. The control is easy to deal with. Magento on the other hand is quite complicated and you would need some amount of technical knowledge to manage it in the beginning.
- It is easy to setup and moreover it takes lesser time to install and configure OpenCart as compared to Magneto. This also means that the cost required to setup OpenCart is less than Magneto and developers would charge you less when you opt for OpenCart.
- OpenCart module development and OpenCart extension development allows to add numerous features to a simple OpenCart CMS platform and that is one reason why most prefer OpenCart. This allows your ecommerce website to get customized easily as PHP is the programming language. In fact with OpenCart you can add on any functionality to your website and this is possible with Magento and most other open source software.
- OpenCart is the best available solution for big and medium sized business and can offer the right break for the beginners. It can be customized to suit the need of large business as well.
- It also offers free upgrades and support and is amongst the fastest growing ecommerce solution available from an open source and without the backing of any large organizations.
E-Commerce is the key to survival for businesses so much so for a business to run in full swing, it needs to be online. If you are selling something online, your shopping portal needs to be lucrative, funky and out of the box to draw the attention of today’s customer. Prestashop offers attractive solutions and facilitates the development of websites that are fashionable and scalable. Opting for Prestashop development services for your shopping site would result in a feature rich and flexible website that is responsive as well.
What Prestashop can do for you?
When you opt for Prestashop development, you get the following advantages:
- Prestashop templates have a lot of styling options
- Customization scope
- Dynamic and responsive design
- Cost effective solutions
- Wide range of themes that cater to varying budgets (free to premium)
- Feedback, review and rating of products
- Provision for customer forums
- Good User Experience
Roping in an expert Prestashop developer for your shopping portal could thus be beneficial; you get a very good platform online that is both credible and reliable for your business.
Customization options with Prestashop
As stated earlier, with Prestashop e-commerce development, there is a lot of customization scope and this is possible because of the platform’s custom templates feature. Free and premium templates are also available in the platform and the premium range features quite a lot of templates. However, with a custom template, you can design the look and feel of your store just the way you envision it and there are no limitations! Could you ask for any better? Getting an expert in Prestashop to work on the custom templates would be a good option as custom templates require a lot of coding and the degree of complexity involved is high. And this is exactly why there is a lot of flexibility here in terms of design. If you wish to translate your ideas as such on to your website and they don’t quite fit into the premium template designs, you should opt for Prestashop customization services.